Sunday 11 March 2012

Man Utd striker Berbatov: I still have plenty to offer

Dimitar Berbatov admits a lack of playing time at Manchester United is "painful".

Berbatov has been relegated to a bench role this season.
Berbatov: The Bulgarian hitman
"It's just about being ready," he told United Review.

"We have a big squad and you know sometimes you are not going to play.

"It's sad and it's painful but you need to be strong and be prepared for when your team-mates need your help.
"We are a team and we want to win together."

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov says he has plenty to offer in the title run in.

Despite his lack of appearances, Berbatov is still United's joint third top scorer with an overall tally of nine.

That figures includes five in two games against Wigan and Blackburn just after Christmas.

"Every time I have played I think I have done well," he said.
"I'm ready and waiting whenever the boss gives me a chance to show my quality and deliver.

"I want to do as much as I can to help us win the title."

No comments:

Post a Comment